Monday, 5 December 2011

Late Night!


As I look around the kitchen, my late night working area because the table is big, I have now filled it with two computer a number of textbooks and school "stuff."  I look back on my growth in the blogging sphere.  I think that it takes a while to try and get comfortable writing to no one, yet everyone. Tonight I realized a needed a little fun in my blogs, something to make everyone smile. (therefore cartoon)
I started a blog last year with my enriched grade 10 social studies class because I wanted to engage my students more in classroom activities and why not use technology!  I had a number of students who had blogged previously and they were extremely helpful as peer tutors to those student that had no experience.  It was a short amount of time because I was not comfortable with blogging but I put my first foot forward.  I am excited to return to work in the fall  (after mat leave) and continue with blogging in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment